The PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
We make this happen by
- Building memberships to show that families support the Hopkins Hill PTA.
- Hold fundraising events to pay for school-wide assemblies, special purchases for the school, and the playground improvement fund.
- Support school/teacher run events such as Cultural Arts Night and PATRA (Parents and Teachers Raising Achievement).
- Run the Husky After School Program to expose children to different hobbies and interests.
- Meet monthly (one hour max) to organize fundraising, family events, and receive school updates.
- Organize and run the 5th grade fundraiser, legacy gift, and end of the year celebration.