We are about 2 weeks out (Sunday April 28th) from our 2nd Annual Chase the Rainbow Community Color Run/Walk. You can still register here!
This year we are excited to announce that we will have vendors at the event, including:
- Norwex -chemical free cleaning products
- Usborne Bokos – children’s books
- Upside Down Owl Farm – candles, soaps, painted glass
- Young Living Essential Oils
- The Batch Witch – lotions, hand creams, lip balm, scrubs, etc
- Color Street Nails
- T’s by B – tie dyed clothing & accessories made by a young man with autism
- Lula Roe
- Nicole’s Nifty Fleece Projects & Wreaths
- Paparazzi Jewelry
- Thirty -One Gifts
We also have over 30+ raffle baskets that you can buy tickets for. We have some really great prizes: tickets to Davis Farmland, Southwick Zoo, Providence Childrens Museum. Gift cards to Brasa Brazilian BBQ, Cardi’s Furniture, Krafty Sisters. Memberships to RISD Art Muesum & the RW Botonical Gardens. A new bike and more!
We also are extremely grateful to our sponsors. Their help & your participation means more funds for transforming the outdoor space at our school.
If you cannot attend the event but would still like to help, you can donate here: