Your Every Day Purchases Can Help Support the PTA!
- Our school earns money every time you use your Stop and Shop card when you register for the A+ program. Register your Stop and Shop card at https://stopandshop.com/school-rewards/
- Sign up for Amazon Smile at https://smile.amazon.com/ and choose Hopkins Hill as your Charitable Origination. A portion of your purchase price goes directly to the 5th grade fundraiser.
- Save your Box Tops from your favorite brands such as General Mills, Nature Valley, Annie’s, Totino’s, Kleenex, Scott Tissue, Lysol, Hefty, Ziploc and lots of others. School collection is in October and February.
Ways to Volunteer
There are many ways you can volunteer and make a difference for Hopkins Hill. No amount of time is too small. There are chances to help plan events, volunteer during events, or even provide support from home. All helps is appreciated. Some examples are:
- Work a station at a PTA sponsored family event
- Volunteer your time at the book fair
- Spread the word about important PTA fundraising to help our cause
- Place flyers for events and fundraising in teacher mailboxes for class distribution
- Help supervise or teach a class at the Husky After School Program (HASP)
- Help plan one or more of the events
- Chair a planning committee
- Help trim and organize box tops